Object of the Game
This game is based on the popular five dice, Milton Bradley game.The object is to roll the five dice and choose the hand category the will yield you the most points. Each of the thirteen, possible hands can only be used once. The game is over when all thirteen categories have been used.
- Press "New Game" to play a new game.
- Press the "Roll" button to roll the dice.
- Press "Hold" buttons to hold a die, you can roll up to 3 times.
- At any time, press a "Category" button, and the display will show the point value for the current five dice.
- To use a category, press "Enter Score". You have choose a category, even if it yields no points. You can use each category only once.
- The game is over when all thirteen categories are used.
- Three of a Kind = the sum of all five dice
- Four of a Kind = the sum of all five dice
- Full House = 25 points
- Small Straight (four dice in numerical order) = 30 points
- Large Straight (all five dice in numerical order) = 40 points
- Chance = the sum of all five dice
- Yahtzee (five of a kind) = 50 points & 100 point bonus for every Yahtzee after the first one
- "Ones" through "Sixes" = the sum of that categories values (i.e. If you roll 4 "threes", and you chose the "Threes" category, you would get 12 points)
- The point values for the "Ones" through "Sixes" categories are added into the "Sub-Total" total. When the sub-total exceeds 63, you receive a 35 point bonus.
- F1 - New Game
- Space - Roll Dice
- Enter - Enter Score
- Q - Three of a Kind
- W - Four of a Kind
- E - Full House
- R - Small Straight
- T - Large Straight
- Y - Chance
- Q - Yahtzee
- 1 - Ones
- 2 - Twos
- 3 - Threes
- 4 - Fours
- 5 - Fives
- 6 - Sixes